Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 49: July 49, 2012- Wedding Video Day

Today we watched our wedding video. It was so beautiful. I never got my hopes up, because I just wanted it to be whatever it was. And it reminded me of so many special moments from the best day of my life. My brothers, parents, and friends surrounded me, brothers all (except mom). It was a day I will never forget, truly epic in every way.

I love you all.

Thank you for celebrating it with me.

And then, as we turned to check the time after finishing it, with Luke asleep in his Mom's arms, we saw it was 10:38 pm. Luke's exact seven week birthday to the minute.

God was here. Not only was He here just over eleven months ago, but He was here tonight.

And He reminded us by having our wedding experience end at the exact minute of Luke's birth (which is pretty much exactly what happened).

God bless you, my friends! For we are truly blessed.

The Reading:

Leviticus 6:1-7:27, Mark 3:7-30, Psalm 37:1-11, Proverbs 10:3-4




To read along, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment