Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 59: August 10, 2012- Cute Compels Me Home

(This post is up a day early because Angela and I are taking our two day vacation to [insert here] and I won't be able to post from the deep outskirts of, well, someplace not really too outskirty, actually. Saturday's will resume as normal. Enjoy!)


Cute Compels Me Home.

Yesterday, this message was sent to me when I was picking up some home project supplies at Lowe's:

Lukey is playing waiting for his daddy to come home. <3

The following picture was attached:




Now who can resist that?

Other Assorted News and Nothings.

There is action on the playmat. Oh, fierce action.




Bat that down, kiddo. You own that...plastic star.

Atta boy.






I don't know what intrigues me more...

The knowing glance in that intelligent face,

or the ridiculous tuft on top of your head?


More good things to come...stay tuned!

The Readings:

Leviticus 22:17-23:44, Mark 9:30-10:12, Psalm 44:1-8, Proverbs 10:19




To read along, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment