Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 61: August 12, 2012- The Blessing of the Lord Makes Luke Rich

(Sunday's readin'...things got a lil' backed up with the two day secret rendezvous (aka. vacation). Note to self: vacations with a baby are not vacations. They are inconveniences in less comfortable places than home. Still, we enjoyed the company!)

Obligatory Non-Essential News Item:

After a summer of the hottest month in recorded history and the first baby in my history and remaining indoors to avoid the heat, I have no tan.

Yet this two day vacation (of sorts) did accomplish one thing. It took me outdoors. So for the first time in a long time (not as long as any history above), I am different.

If you see me, I have color.

(If you don't, I am subject to the whims of your imagination. So, have at it.)

The Readings:

Leviticus 25:47-27:13, Mark 10:32-52, Psalm 45:1-17, Proverbs 10:22




To read along, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment