Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 77: August 29, 2012- My Little Cutie

My Little Cutie.
 
I've gotten some good time with you. Every moment is precious.
 

I can't wait to get you up in the middle of the night, little guy. When you get me up, that is.

The Readings:

Numbers 26:52-28:15, Luke 3:1-22, Psalm 61:1-8, Proverbs 11:16-17

Old Testament.
God shows he cares about one family's name. He cares about yours.

New Testament.
John is a voice crying in the wilderness. He is the Elijah the people will later mock Jesus for never receiving.

Psalms.
Sometimes you just need God to listen. David did too.

It's enough to make you offer God everything. David does that too.

Proverbs.
Kindness is the key. It rewards you. Cruelty, on the other hand...





To read along, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment