Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 73: August 24, 2012- God Is For Us

The Readings:

Numbers 21:1-22:20, Luke 1:26-56, Psalm 57:1-11, Proverbs 11:9-11

Old Testament.
I don't understand why the Israelites keep complaining. And they I look at my own life.

But they make it look so uncool. And then I stop talking.

New Testament.
"Let it be to me as you have said."

May my life be encompassed in those words.

Psalms.
God, our enemies have set traps for us. We are weary from distress.

Thank you that you make them fall into their own pits.

It's good to have God on our side.

Proverbs.
"With their words, the godless destroy their friends, but knowledge will rescue the righteous."

This one sticks out to me right now. It's amazing how some destroy their friends with their words. But truth will bear the righteous out, and they will be vindicated.





To read along, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment